Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Elsa's First Friend


There are kids a-plenty here at Mission Training International...I think there are close to 30 adults here for these three weeks, and I think something like 15 kids under the age of 10! So there have been lots of playmates for Elsa and Ezra.

Elsa immediately took to this little girl. Her name is Emerson, and is about 6 weeks younger than Elsa. I think this is truly Elsa's first friend. She and Emerson love to play together. They chase each other, tickle each other, give each other hugs, get into trouble together, and basically just have a great time. This is the first time I have seen Elsa and another kid really interact the way they have. It has been so sweet to see.

Emerson will be living in Argentina. Her mama and I are going to try and keep them in touch from across the globe. Elsa has her first pen-pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment